List of items essential for every camper:
- Cotton T-shirts and shorts for athletics and other activities.
- Underclothes and socks.
- Sports shoes and flip-flops for the sea and the shower.
- Bathing costume (preferably two).
- One long track suit, one college blouse or one jacket and one light windcheater.
- Beach towels, bath towels and face towels (two of each).
- One pair of sheets and two pillowcases.
- One pillow.
- One thin blanket or one sleeping bag.
- Personal toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, sponge, comb).
- Sun lotion and sun hat.
- One small rucksack or bag.
- Two-three plastic bags for laundry.
It is advisable:
To write the child’s name and surname on the items, where possible.
For children not to have valuable clothing or footwear with them.
To provide sufficient changes of underclothes, depending on the length of the child’s stay in the camp.
Optional items that the camper may bring:
Musical instrument, which will be handed in to headquarters for safe-keeping
The following are prohibited:
Expensive electronic games
Sharp objects (penknives, etc.)
Objects liable to cause accidents (mirrors, etc.)